Saturday, December 22, 2007

Temptations




Last two weeks at work there's been a steady stream of food gifts popping up in the office. These pics were just from ONE DAY last week. After that, a box of chocolate mints appeared. Then a huge tin holding three flavors of popcorn. Then another huge box of chocolates. And another tin of popcorn. Plus an enormous bag of mixed nuts. It seemed endless.

For whatever reason (normally I succumb to the call of the chocolate) I behaved, and so far, so good -- I'm sticking to my diet agreement. I THINK my jeans are a tiny bit looser, so I'm happy. I won't be weighing myself at least until one month is up. At that point, I'll either keep going, or make minor adjustments.

To be honest, I don't know whether I'll make it. I have this crazy idea that I CAN right now (which I hadn't had for a long time), so I have to roll with it and then try to keep rolling with it when it gets tougher down the road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could avoid the doughnuts, but not the Godiva. You should be proud of yourself, your determination and discipline. Especially at this time of year.

-Dolly