Saturday, December 22, 2007

First day of winter blahhhhhh




I am being SO lazy today, although I've got a few more Christmas presents to buy, laundry to do, grocery shopping to do, etc. I'm sitting at computer looking at ... nothing. Fooling around. Working with pictures, practicing new Paint.net techniques, which is all well and good, but I need to go DO SOMETHING!

What I WANT to do is get trussed up or truss someone else up. We have the equipment, will someone bite soon? I know the Velcro doesn't look like much, but it really IS enough for holding someone during a scene. Hogtie, anyone? The leather harness, on the other hand, is VERY strong. And leaves your victim vulnerable for punishment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics.

*raises hand to volunteer*

*channels Donkey in Shrek*

Me, me, pick me!

-Dolly