Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tuesday top ten

















Ten foods I can do without:




1. cilantro (and I am not alone; check out I Hate Cilantro )




2. Necco Wafers



3. Beets (no matter how they are served -- hot, cold or in soup -- they are still disgusting)



4. Jujubes (was this "candy" created by the dental lobbyists?)






6. Tapica pudding



7. Miracle Whip (What's so miraculous about it?)



8. Pig's feet




9. Fake cheese made from soybean curd (fake hotdogs and fake fish tie for second and third)







10. Vienna sausages










I had a really hard time coming up with this list. I must really like to eat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vienna Sausages are probably the most disgusting food ever devised by a corporation. Squeezable human waste from a tube would be more palatable than these hot dogs gone horribly wrong.

Girl on the QMIA... said...

I don't even know WHAT they are, but they should not be allowed to exist in a civilized world.