Friday, July 6, 2007

feeling groovy




On the bus home today, I couldn't decide between continuing to read my book or Sudoku. Sudoku won, but after I did two puzzles I did read a little. This is one of those "here are a bunch of characters and I'm not going to tell you how they're connected yet" books. I swear I'm 3/4 of the way finished and I have no idea what the point of any of it is. P. keeps telling me I don't have to finish it, but, I've invested too much. MAYBE the payoff is coming in the next section...


So I got bored and took pictures. Can you believe this shot of the Queensboro Bridge (AKA the 59th Street Bridge) was through the moving bus window, and I took it with my cell phone? I love my little Chocolate phone. Thanks, Verizon!!


Thank God it's Friday. I'm feeling anxious at work again. My boss had me redo a section of the magazine a few times, but today it's finally done to her satisfaction. We are entering the design phase of the September issue now, and next week I'm going to have to start getting the October material together. I have to develop a schedule for when things are due; I'm not entirely clear on that yet.


I went to the supermarket at lunchtime and bought stuff for dinner, a couple of wraps and some edamame; we already had mesclun salad. But I was SUPPOSED to buy coffee because we are completely out (it was the primary reason I walked to the store at lunch), and I forgot. P. says he's going to give me the hairbrush in a little while for being forgetful, and for not taking a shopping list with me. I think he just wants an excuse to give me the hairbrush. We haven't played all week so I guess it's time!



No comments: