Wednesday, July 11, 2007

gratuitous cat sex!

What? Who's having sex?

Yes, there is no good reason for this pic (other than I'm a crazy cat lady who's managed to limit herself to two).

I need to go to bed, I need a spanking (i probably need the liquid cane).. , I need to find my Chapstick, which has gone missing. Hate when that happens, then all you can think about is how dry and painful your lips are. Might have to use vaseline.

Work was good. I didn't worry too much today and my boss sent a nice e-mail complimenting me on some work I'd done. This week, on Monday, I increased my morning exercises. From 40 to now 50 pushups, from 100 to 150 crunches. Today I added 50 hydrants, and since it was wednesday I did more arm work and a little more leg work. Still need to get to gym but will get there soon. Still don't see a huge change in arms (i honestly thought it would happen sooner, that I'd start to see definition sooner). But I think it's coming soon.

Meeting tonight was pretty good. I opened the step meeting at Bayside for the first time. I was only slightly nervous. New York has slightly different AA meeting traditions that S. Jersey did, and Queens is different than NY.

here comes one of the kitties, Booger Face, to sit on my lap. Must go and get to bed.

No comments: