Sunday, January 6, 2008

How do I feel?

Sometimes I don't know what to feel when I'm topping. When I've got a guy over my knee, and I'm scolding him, and spanking him, and he's reacting, it's just incredible. Especially when you're talking one minute to a funny, attractive, confident man and suddenly you see this shift taking place to a contrite, somewhat submissive man who's put his trust in my hands. Is it contrived? Is it ME, or the fantasy in his head being facilitated by me? Probably a little of both.

The one guy I was playing with asked for a warmup over his jeans first. I agreed, although I said he wouldn't be getting that for very long, since he needed discipline. I could see him reacting to the pain of the smacks even through the jeans. That was nice. I tugged up at the waistband to make the demin tighter over his bottom; I know that a spanking hurts a little more when you do that.

It was noisy at Paddles; the music is always thumping in the background. So I had to lean over in order to hear him. I kept up a dialogue as best I could, "reminding him" (we had just met) that he had earned this punishment. He admitted to looking between women's legs, while riding the subway, trying to catch a glimpse of panty. You know -- when you sit on the sideways seats and you're wearing a skirt, you gotta be careful to avoid the peep show. I told him I didn't appreciate his objectification of women, and spanked him some more.

When I finally stood him up, unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled them down, he murmered that it was embarrassing. I looked at him and said sternly, "You SHOULD be embarrassed!" Then I yanked him back down across my knee and started spanking him harder. I pushed the embarrassment idea a little further, saying, "You know, EVERYONE can see you. Everyone knows how disgusting your behavior was, and now they're watching you get spanked." There WERE a few people watching. I liked that...

I pulled up his briefs into a wedgie and exposed his cheeks (they were very nice cheeks, by the way!). "Now everyone sees your bare bottom. See what happens when you are a bad boy?" (I'm rephrasing as best I can, I'm sure I said something like that).

It was just so nice, especially when I finally took the hairbrush to his bottom and got him really squirming. But yet, I don't know WHY I liked it, exactly. Am I living vicariously through my victims? Is it my need for exhibitionism? Or is it really a toppiness slowly being untapped inside me that is starting to get really turned on by this play?

I like spanking someone really hard and then being a little nurturing. I had him sit on my lap afterward, and that felt good. Yes, it helps that he was a young, confident, and intelligent. And he had a nice butt... did I say that already? Sorry.

I don't care so much about being a phony anymore. I think I've moved beyond posturing and more into real play these days. I still worry about disappointing someone, though. It hasn't happened, I don't think, except for a few who said they needed more and some whose role plays weren't working. That can be worked on.

2 comments:

zippy said...

DEfinately your Toppiness coming out!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a journey, and any skill needs practice. The more you Top, the more variety of play you get and people you play with, the more you will hone your skills at creating a scene that works for both you and your spankee. Be patient with yourself.

Also, accept the fact that sometimes scenes aren't perfect - but it is ok if they are just good. Make sure to get feedback, especially if you have a scene that does not work, so you know how to adjust your dialogue or technique for that person the next time, and your ability to interpret signals for others will benefit.

-Dolly