Saturday, January 5, 2008

foot fetish



This drives my husband crazy, but my black cat loves feet. Especially P's feet. Maybe they just feel really warm and remind him of his mom ... or something... but most of the time when P is sitting at his computer working or playing, BF is at his feet, nuzzling up against them or using them as a pillow.

I think it's adorable.

Naturally there's no reason for this post. I wanted an excuse to feature my cat again. I'm a crazy cat lady. Someone should be spanked for this. Okay, there was no reason for that, either, except to throw the word "spanked" into the mix. Someone needs the belt... OK, I'm stopping now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TeeHee - cat and P are cute! So, question is, did you get the belt you needed?

-Dolly

Girl on the QMIA... said...

not yet!