Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bright and shiny


The walls are done. Hooray! And we got done early enough to put up our lovely new baker's rack.

This week, I finish painting the cabinet trim and we will paint the cabinet doors in P.'s Mom's garage (I think the cats will get in the way here).

I also hope to put together my new Ikea dresser. It's been sitting here for two weeks, but it's finally out of the box and I've looked at instructions. Should be fine. I also need to hang the living room curtains. I finally bought the curtain rods. Meanwhile, P. continues to work on dismantling his monstrosity of an entertainment center. I have ideas for living room layout. One step at a time...

Maybe this week, also, I'll do something artsy. It's been too long. I recently bought two cheap matching square coffee tables at a flea market, and I'm going to mosaic the tops.

And then I'll relax. Hah!

No comments: