Saturday, October 13, 2007

Things that make me happy

I was a bit down this week, but on Thursday P. surprised me by sending me flowers at work. There was no special occasion, which makes it even better!

Then on Friday afternoon, I was switching from the 1 to the R trains and saw my favorite street performer set up in the station. He plays the organ while battery-operated dolls dance and move all around him. It always makes me smile.
Later, on my way to meet P. after work, I saw this creepy Halloween decoration in the party store on Steinway Street in Astoria. I took a picture with my phone. When I approached the Starbucks where I was meeting P., I opened the picture on the phone. He was sitting in a window seat, so I showed him the pic through the window. When I went inside he said, "What the FUCK is THAT?"



I also took a little cell phone movie of Buster and Rocky.






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G says the cats are cute with each other, while N played your video and D complained when we stopped!

They want more video!

Girl on the QMIA... said...

Aww. I know I'm biased but they can be cute (I hope the kids didn't see the bad language in my post).