Saturday, July 12, 2008

I promise to be good



Well, all right. let's not get too crazy here. I got punished last night for lateness on work mornings (I'm not ALWAYS late!) and for taking a few puffs on a cigarette two weeks ago, the last time we were visiting our friends R. & r., who are smokers.

I figured if I was breathing it anyway, I could imbibe myself a bit. Yes, I hate how smoking smells, it gets on your clothes, gives you nasty breath, etc., etc. but I did it anyway out of a desire for camaraderie. Rad was really pissed. He said he was disgusted and already punished me, and then last night he let R. punish me again. (He has sworn to REALLY give it to me big time if I do it again, including a few hundred with the strap !! and making me eat soap -- ewww! I guess he really doesn't like smoking...)

R. (since they both have the same initials I'll just use upper case for the top and lower case for the bottom in this relationship) is a very tough top from what I've seen, but I'd never played with her before last night. She spanked me really hard.

First I got pissed because I felt she was punishing me for a made-up reason. She said I "took" one of her cigarettes. I had been sitting with her girlfriend, r., and ASKED if I could have one, did not know they were R.'s.

Rad was watching us play and when it started to get really painful and I protested, he told me to get back into position. I finally said, "All right. I accept the punishment for smoking" (couldn't get my head around "stealing a cigarette," since that's not really what happened).

After Rad and r. watched R. spank me for a while (yes, I know there are too many "R" names in this blog), Rad took r. into her bedroom and gave her the spanking SHE had been asking for.

r. is a REAL brat (not like me!) and ALWAYS needs spankings. I'm "just" a procrastinator who can't organize her time well. Oh, and I sometimes indulge in things that are not good for me. I figure I gave up my main addiction, so once in a while I can misbehave in other areas, right? All right, maybe not.

So, R. also paddled, caned, and finally singletailed me. It was VERY hard to take, I was yelling a LOT. Rad said he could hear me all the way from the bedroom. I let her go as long as she wanted to, though. After my week, I really needed this kind of release. I also love that I have marks, and I can still see them this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that picture.

Girl on the QMIA... said...

oooh. You bad man