Friday, July 11, 2008

The end is near

It's Friday, I worked like crazy all week and now it's nearly the weekend. I'm still stressed but in a sort of non-emotional way (lots still to do today, but I'm not as anxious about it). I have a story to write; I'm going to work on it on the bus this morning. The lead is written so hopefully the rest'll all flow like butter when I get into work later.

After work, we're planning to visit and play with friends at their home. The top in this relationship is someone I've never bottomed to before, and she wants to make up for that tonight. She is apparently a VERY hard spanker. I'm not entirely sure my head space is there for it yet, but I can usually get there quickly and, after this hectic week, it may be a good release.

She knows how to use a single tail, and I might ask her if she will use that on me since I like that type of play. I find it sort of meditative, not as frantic a feeling as a hard over-the-knee thrashing. Rad going to top her girlfriend, and says she's been bratty all week and really needs it.
Will, perhaps, report back later. Time to get this party (AKA work) started...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm both looking forward to watching you get spanked tonight and spanking a very bratty and willful girl.

Girl on the QMIA... said...

I got spanked! more to come...