Monday, June 23, 2008

Sandy is "punished"


What I probably should have gotten was a long, hard, over-the-knee spanking, but we always have to worry about our annoying downstairs neighbor. Instead, after I got home last night, a little before bedtime, Rad ordered me into the bedroom. (Do you think his punishing me had anything to do with me walking into the kitchen earlier in just matching pink panties and bra, putting my arms around him and saying, "Daddy? I was a bad girl..."??)

It was to be the cane, with a flogging to follow. I was parading around in just the pink panties and a tight, too-small t-shirt that has a cartoon of a cat and the words, "I ♥ My Pussy." I can do white trash as well as the next girl, you know.

He made me take the panties off and lie across the bed in just the t-shirt, with my bottom raised over two pillows. He took out the thicker cane, the one that's probably about the width of my thumb or maybe middle finger. Not as stingy as the thinner ones. Not as wicked as the even-thicker "Thumper."

And then he gave me twenty-four strokes. Slowly, the way a caning's supposed to be, where you feel each one sink in and slowly subside as you anticipate the next. I like having a set number. It's easier to deal with your chastisement when you have a specific end in sight.

After the caning, I was allowed a brief pause. But then he told me to kneel up and strip. I peeled the shirt off and lay back over the pillows. He took the small, multiple-stranded flogger. This is one with hundreds of thin, rubbery strands, and it's very soft, with a normal stroke, and is pleasurable.

But when Rad really swings it, I feel like I'm being hit with something solid. It's a big thuddy impact, and I do like thuddiness, but he pushed me beyond my pleasure zone. He whipped my back with this until I was crying out and writhing. There was a short pause, then a second burst of whipping until I cried out again. He also whipped my bottom, went back and forth between my back and my butt.

It was delicious pain, just enough, just what I needed. No, it didn't REALLY feel like punishment, and it was followed by pleasure -- which I don't think I need to describe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I loved every minute of it.

Girl on the QMIA... said...

well, you're a big mean daddy