Sunday, June 22, 2008

Of thongs and belts

(dupe from MySpace)

We were going clothes shopping yesterday and I thought I might be trying on bathing suits, so I put a thong on instead of regular panties. They make you keep your underwear on when you try on bathing suits...

But you know, just because a girl puts on a THONG, there's no reason to assume that she needs or wants a spanking -- OR needs to be bent over the bed for a belting.

However, Paul seemed to think otherwise, so that was exactly what happened. Just a little belting, about ten strokes. Very stingy.

I've been busy spanking other guys all weekend, my arm is tired, and I think I need some REAL attention tonight. I already told my "daddy" that I was a bad girl and needed to be dealt with.

Will let you know what happens.

No comments: