Friday, June 27, 2008

Coming through the pain

I play a lot, as people who know me know. I am a slut, a greedy little SAM, who needs a lot, and who's lucky to have a husband and friends who will give it to her on a pretty regular basis. And, I've been playing since my early twenties. So I know by now that a spanking is going to hurt.

Still, I tend not to think about that. I seem to FORGET how much it hurts until it's actually happening. I'll be over Rad's knee and when he starts to spank me it seems harder than EVER. (He has a very hard hand.) Is my pain memory very short; my pleasure memory longer? (Does this have anything to do with my addictive nature, why I drank for so many years? ... )

When a spanking (belting, caning, paddling) starts to feel too hard, my body reacts. I struggle. This, to me, is the beginning. This is where my top pushes me back down, orders me to stay in position and take my punishment, or physically restrains me -- a leg locked over my legs so I can't kick, or actual ropes or duct tape or something else locking me into position. Then when the punishment continues I REALLY have no choice, and I start to panic, and my top still keeps going. And going. And only stops when HE thinks I've had enough.

I'm not a safe-word type of girl. Don't use them very often. Feel sure that all the tops I play with respect them, would stop if I used one (I HAVE, on a few occasions) and would never harm me. Hurt me -- yes. Harm, no.

And the top pushes me to the point of panic, where I think I can't take ANY more, and he MAKES me. Oh god, no... I'm completely out of control, my body is not my own, during this period. I have no choice in anything.

And when he stops, at last, after that, we're sweating and breathing hard and the struggle comes to an end, I am high as a f***ing kite.

That's a scene.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed at how much more open your posts seem to be lately. Revealing, and somehow cathartic.

I'm sorry about your work stress from the previous post, and glad you have chances to work though the pain as well.

Hugs!

Dolly

Girl on the QMIA... said...

I guess I feel more comfortable these days. I can't always come up with a topic, but I'm working on it.

Hugs back, and I'm glad you're reading it.