Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Kitty Love to all!


Today will be a good day.

"Upon awakening let us think about the twenty-four hours ahead. We consider our plans for the day. Before we begin, we ask God to direct our thinking, especially asking that it be divorced from self-pity, dishonest or self-seeking motives. . . . Here we ask . . . that we be shown all through the day what our next step is to be, that we be given whatever we need to take care of such problems." -- Alcoholics Anonymous

I'm done laundry. I'm about to shut down the computer, take a shower, and get on the bus. I've got my i-Pod, my book (which we've already established as a good distraction) and paperwork to do, if I feel so inclined.

I promise to not get too upset. I promise to not let noise or other people make me angry today, EVEN if people are being dicks. Let me let them be dicks and go on my merry way! I will also try to smile a lot more.

No comments: