Thursday, November 22, 2007

One screwed-up Google search

Well, today I am cooking "Rutabaga Casserole" for my brother's Thanksgiving dinner later, and the recipe I cut and pasted yesterday (yeah, when I was supposed to be working) had a typo.

I did a Google search for "Rutabago Casserole" plus "Saltines" because that was one of the ingredients. The THIRD choice that popped up was a white supremicist web site.

Ewwwwwww. In between hanging nooses and burning crosses, it seems they are downright homey and exchange recipes with each other. NOT what I was looking for, thank you very much. I won't post the web site here; I don't need to perpetuate hatred. But if you do the search exactly like I said above, you'll see what I mean.

Here's the recipe I am making: Rutabaga Casserole

Enjoy!

No comments: