Sunday, November 18, 2007

Deliciously sore this morning

We had an audience at paddles last night, and P. took advantage and gave it to me really, really hard. God, it felt good. The usual needy men were lurking about. I can't deal with most of them. Last night, I really didn't want to. Maybe I am judgmental and shallow. But it's so hard to play with someone who turns you off. If a guy wants to be spanked, does he have to be pathetic about it? There are a few who aren't, and I like playing with them.

But, enough about them. I had a good time. P. strapped me for a long time. THEN used the nasty rat tail. THEN paddled me -- hard -- with a wooden paddle. I was yelling out loud when he used that. Mercifully, he only gave me 20 strokes. Then he "just" used his hand to finish me off. Wow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Yum. Glad you guys had time together to get what you both need. You deserve it.

Girl on the QMIA... said...

yes! I can STILL feel it. mmmm