Saturday, May 31, 2008

Stuffed


A friend and some friends of hers went out to a Korean barbecue place tonight for dinner; we completely pigged out. It was so good. My diet has gone completely to hell and pretty much so has my exercise plan since the accident. I am back to doing pushups, finally, and walking, but not much else. It's all right. I won't eat as much tomorrow, and I'll go for a walk (if it doesn't rain).

We bought a new car today; see picture -- it's a Toyota Scion. A short, somewhat boxy car that has a terrific safety rating, decent mileage (not as good as the Yaris, but close), plus a lot of new gadgets. You can plug your i-Pod in and listen through the radio! How cool is that?

We go to Florida in one week for Florida Moonshine party. It's going to be a busy week, still have to get haircut, pedicure, new underwear. Maybe somewhere along the way P. and I will get to play...

No comments: