Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm back

I've decided to start up the blog here again, just to let more people who aren't on MySpace read it. I have not come up with any concrete plan yet on subject matter, so for the time being it's just going to be about spanking, work, commuting, mental health, marriage, friends -- in other words, anything.

Wanted to talk about spanking as a relief from everyday pressures. I got a nice quickie spanking from P. earlier tonight. I told him I'd forgotten to take my medicine in the morning. He doesn't really punish me, he just sort of grabs an opportunity as a reason to put me over his knee. If I hadn't "misbehaved" and he wanted to spank me, he would just spank me.

I like feeling like a little girl. I like being told to assume the position. I like when it starts to hurt, and when he pushes me back into position when I start to struggle. I guess I just like not being in control, not having to make any decisions. I like the pain, too; it turns me on. But I like the submitting part more, the idea that I'm giving someone else authority. And, I like the fear, and I like being pushed through my fear.

No comments: