Sunday, August 5, 2007

wooden spoon

P decided to spank me with the big wooden spoon just now because I had a "bad attitude." All right, but I can't figure out how to stop music playing when i want to look at someone else's MySpace page! And they play so LOUD! wouldn't ANYONE have a bad attitude? I cursed a bit, after several attempts at fixing this...

I did have a frustrating morning, however. I purchased two new CDs from i-Tunes (why is the "i" small, by the way? what does that MEAN?) and I could not figure out how to get them into my i-Pod Shuffle. I have put music onto my i-Pod many times before; what was the issue? Finally determined, because I had signed up for the i-Tunes account at work (yes, that was wrong) it only had recognized my work computer. I had to authorize the HOME computer to accept music (funny, i-Tunes had no problem accepting my Master Card payment from my home computer).

After researching this issue in various i-Pod manuals found at Barnes and Noble, we returned home and I tried again. Maybe a half hour or so later, I FINALLY found the correct button to hit to authorize my home computer.

Yay! I now have Ryan Adams' "Easy Tiger" and the Decemberists' "Picaresque" on my i-Pod. And my butt is really sore right now. But I'm a happy girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They completely don't tell you about the home cmputer/work computer thing. I have to lug my laptop back and forth between Kingston and Manhattan because I couldn't update Tracy's shuffle from my "second" computer.

Oops, now that I'm all in one place, I guess that doesn't apply.

JC also liked "Easy Tiger". He has a review of it at apennysworth.blogspot.com, to which I am too tired to link you right now.

Hope everything's ok with you...

Girl on the QMIA... said...

oh wow, I got my FIRST COMMENT EVER! I am a real blogger now!

I am doing all right, although very antisocial this week. How is Tracy?

"J"