Tuesday, August 7, 2007

MySpace music

OK, for all those who have to deal with loud music when you open up someone's MySpace page -- you find the box with the two vertical black bars and click on it. This stops the music. Sometimes if there's a lot of art and various text boxes on the page, it's hard to find this box, but it does work.
I am tired and cranky (not sure if my boss likes me, but what else is new?) I am also feeling guilty about eating a huge piece of cake. There was cake in honor of a woman's one-year anniversary at the meeting last night, and one woman "insisted" I take some leftovers home to me and my husband. I did NOT need that. Morning workout continues, however, so I don't feel that guilty. I'm up to 60 pushups (one set 40, one set 20), 60 fire hydrants, 175 crunches, 25 bicycles (that's another abdomen workout) and then the triceps curls or whatever the heck they're called. I'm riding my bike to meetings when I can, BUT -- I need to get a bike light. Some of the guys at my Sunday meeting lectured me for not having one, and I didn't want to hear it, but they were right -- it's a good idea. I always wear a helmet, at least.

I'm a big Sudoku freak, and I've just found a related game called Wordoku. I'll report back later on how I like it.

No comments: