Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend away


monkey heads carved out of coconuts...

real live monkeys (both of these seen at a street fair)


Dutch Baby for breakfast - yummo!


On Thursday morning, an evil pole-leaner takes up precious space on the crowded R-train. I snuck her picture... because she deserves to be exposed!



And on Riverside Drive, dogs stick their heads out of cars windows. There were, I think, five dogs in the car.


Can you tell I am tired and have little to say? Went to Rochester to visit sis over weekend. Long, exhausting drive. We went canoeing Saturday morning, then to a street fair on Saturday afternoon, worked on a jigsaw puzzle, watched a chick flick, picked apples from the tree out back, ate lots of good food... I also posed as a republican briefly, helping them campaign for a local candidate by wearing a t-shirt to the fair...

I don't go to Rochester often, it's too darn far away. I love my sister's house though. She's got a huge deck and lots of land for a garden and for the cats to roam. I wish my cats could go outside... sigh. Some day.





No comments: