Wednesday, June 27, 2007

it doesn't matter what I say

Why am I blogging? Does anyone read this? Do I WANT an audience? I must, because I must think I have something to say that is different or unique than what other people are saying. But all I keep thinking is I don't need better writing, I need a "gimmick." I do have ideas rolling through my head, which I haven't determined will work or not. Mostly I'm thinking of a photo blog once a week, around a theme.

Right now it feels like all I'm doing is getting a few random thoughts out of my head and onto the computer. Why would that be interesting to anyone? My life can be sort of boring. I work, go to AA meetings, go to an occasional kinky event, and on weekends we go to Barnes and Noble for coffee.

I need coffee, will expand on this later.

No comments: