Wednesday, June 27, 2007

the cat days of summer

It was sweltering outside today. I snapped a pic of this cat sleeping on a bench outside a store.

Terrific thundershowers later as P and I were driving home from Astoria. I was pretty scared. Visibility was very poor.

I am having anxiety attacks lately, feeling that the crowds of the city are really getting to me. I feel like Times Square train station is too much, all the jostling and weaving and dodging to avoid people.
There are so many trains pulling in there, so many
different entry ways, that the crowds are unpredictible. They come from all angles. I'm short so I wonder sometimes if I'm harder to see...
Anyway, I'm just going to try to do some deep breathing on the train tomorrow, relax. Go with the flow. You can't see it TOO well, but here's a double rainbow we saw on the road the other day.

No comments: